Focused Legal represents clients in all the WA Courts (Magistrates, District, Supreme, Family Court of WA) and the State Administrative Tribunal.
We can represent you in many types of hearings and one-off appearances including:
1. Civil proceedings in the Supreme, District and Magistrates Courts.
2. Pursuing money owed to you (or defending proceedings);
3. Misrepresentation claims;
4. Probate disputes where there is disagreement as to whether or not a will is valid;
5. Estate disputes where the terms of a will are being challenged under the Family Provision Act;
6. Mediation conferences;
7. You have a licence for a particular vocation and the regulatory authority is seeking to take away your licence or impose a penalty. Such proceedings occur in the State Administrative Tribunal;
8. Violence restraining order proceedings;
9. Proceedings in WorkCover;
10. Proceedings in the Family Court of WA;
12. A plea in mitigation (where you are pleading guilty to a criminal charge or charges) and are seeking, through your plea, to minimise the penalty the Court will impose;
13. Driving and traffic offences in the Magistrates Court of WA;
14. Criminal proceedings.